Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Great is the Lord


Psa 91:1 Whoever goes to the LORD for safety, whoever remains under the protection of the Almighty,
Psa 91:2 can say to him, "You are my defender and protector. You are my God; in you I trust."
Psa 91:3 He will keep you safe from all hidden dangers and from all deadly diseases.
Psa 91:4 He will cover you with his wings; you will be safe in his care; his faithfulness will protect and defend you.
Psa 91:5 You need not fear any dangers at night or sudden attacks during the day
Psa 91:6 or the plagues that strike in the dark or the evils that kill in daylight.
Psa 91:7 A thousand may fall dead beside you, ten thousand all around you, but you will not be harmed.
Psa 91:8 You will look and see how the wicked are punished.
Psa 91:9 You have made the LORD your defender, the Most High your protector,
Psa 91:10 and so no disaster will strike you, no violence will come near your home.
Psa 91:11 God will put his angels in charge of you to protect you wherever you go.
Psa 91:12 They will hold you up with their hands to keep you from hurting your feet on the stones.
Psa 91:13 You will trample down lions and snakes, fierce lions and poisonous snakes.
Psa 91:14 God says, "I will save those who love me and will protect those who acknowledge me as LORD.
Psa 91:15 When they call to me, I will answer them; when they are in trouble, I will be with them. I will rescue them and honor them.
Psa 91:16 I will reward them with long life; I will save them."

How great you are my Lord this day you have cast out my fear and comfort me with your words. You are my my defender, and nothing shall I fear when I'm with you because You are everything! I prayed today that You will give me wisdom to pay all my debts. Teach me your ways Oh God that I may discern what you want me to do. Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Do not let me go astray that I may not hear your words. Let me come to you to cover me with rigthneousness that I may not sin against You. Today is a day where I ask that you fill me with your Spirit so I can live a life that is Holy and pleasing to you because You are Holy. How great you are because You are protecting me in my life, You will answer me when I'm in trouble and You will rescue and save me to you I trust. Thank you my Father in Heaven, In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment