Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I am special in His sight


Psa 90:8 You have set our iniquities before you, our secret sins in the light of your presence.
Psa 90:9 For all our days pass away under your wrath; we bring our years to an end like a sigh.
Psa 90:10 The years of our life are seventy, or even by reason of strength eighty; yet their span is but toil and trouble; they are soon gone, and we fly away.

Today my thoughts are with you oh my Lord. I woke up medidating on these verses. I thank my Savior and my Lord Jesus for saving me from all my sins. I thank this day that the Lord has made for me. I would like to see this day as a very special day the Lord has made me because I am special in His sight. I would like to unlearned the the deceitful things I've learned before I came to know Christ. How great is the Lord my God who has given me another life on earth to praise and worship Him. I thank Him because He opened my eyes to know the truth He loves me so much. I might not be faithful to Him always because of my sinful nature but He will always be faithful because He is Holy. Oh how wonderful it is to reflect your goodness that while we are yet sinners, Jesus died on the cross to forgive us all of our sins! Amen and amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment