Monday, March 23, 2009

You are here to listen


Psa 144:1 Praise the LORD, my protector! He trains me for battle and prepares me for war.
Psa 144:2 He is my protector and defender, my shelter and savior, in whom I trust for safety. He subdues the nations under me.
Psa 144:3 LORD, what are mortals, that you notice them; mere mortals, that you pay attention to us?
Psa 144:4 We are like a puff of wind; our days are like a passing shadow.
Psa 144:5 O LORD, tear the sky open and come down; touch the mountains, and they will pour out smoke.
Psa 144:6 Send flashes of lightning and scatter your enemies; shoot your arrows and send them running.
Psa 144:7 Reach down from above, pull me out of the deep water, and rescue me; save me from the power of foreigners,
Psa 144:8 who never tell the truth and lie even under oath.
Psa 144:9 I will sing you a new song, O God; I will play the harp and sing to you.
Psa 144:10 You give victory to kings and rescue your servant David.
Psa 144:11 Save me from my cruel enemies; rescue me from the power of foreigners, who never tell the truth and lie even under oath.
Psa 144:12 May our sons in their youth be like plants that grow up strong. May our daughters be like stately columns which adorn the corners of a palace.
Psa 144:13 May our barns be filled with crops of every kind. May the sheep in our fields bear young by the tens of thousands.
Psa 144:14 May our cattle reproduce plentifully without miscarriage or loss. May there be no cries of distress in our streets.
Psa 144:15 Happy is the nation of whom this is true; happy are the people whose God is the LORD!

Father in Heaven, I thank you that you found me, you chose me, you spend time with me everyday every moment of the day. You are here to listen to me, you watched everything that I do, cares for me and loves me unconditionally. Oh God, teach me to your ways that I will always practice your presence. That I my thoughts would always be about you. Deliver me from evil Lord, my lust desires that lingers to me Oh Lord, protect me that I may not sinned against you. I don't want to hurt you Jesus, but help me that I may be changed into glory to glory. Give me descernement Lord that I may obey you everyday, that I may not go astray from your commandments. I pray that you help me lean to your understanding not unto my own. I praise you Jesus with all my heart, I pray this in Your name. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment