Friday, March 20, 2009

The Lord is Merciful


Psa 116:1 I love the LORD, because he hears me; he listens to my prayers.
Psa 116:2 He listens to me every time I call to him.
Psa 116:3 The danger of death was all around me; the horrors of the grave closed in on me; I was filled with fear and anxiety.
Psa 116:4 Then I called to the LORD, "I beg you, LORD, save me!"
Psa 116:5 The LORD is merciful and good; our God is compassionate.
Psa 116:6 The LORD protects the helpless; when I was in danger, he saved me.
Psa 116:7 Be confident, my heart, because the LORD has been good to me.
Psa 116:8 The LORD saved me from death; he stopped my tears and kept me from defeat.
Psa 116:9 And so I walk in the presence of the LORD in the world of the living.
Psa 116:10 I kept on believing, even when I said, "I am completely crushed,"
Psa 116:11 even when I was afraid and said, "No one can be trusted."
Psa 116:12 What can I offer the LORD for all his goodness to me?
Psa 116:13 I will bring a wine offering to the LORD, to thank him for saving me.
Psa 116:14 In the assembly of all his people I will give him what I have promised.
Psa 116:15 How painful it is to the LORD when one of his people dies!
Psa 116:16 I am your servant, LORD; I serve you just as my mother did. You have saved me from death.
Psa 116:17 I will give you a sacrifice of thanksgiving and offer my prayer to you.
Psa 116:18 In the assembly of all your people, in the sanctuary of your Temple in Jerusalem, I will give you what I have promised. Praise the LORD!
Psa 116:19 (SEE 116:18)

My Father in Heaven, How merciful you are to those who need you. You know your people who are righteous and faithful to you. You saved me Lord from the darkness of sin and the righteousness of your Son Jesus was imputed to me. I was justified by my faith in Jesus. I thank you my God that You saved me from eternal punishment. Father, increase my faith that I may always remember you, that I may always do your will and that you will give me descernment everyday of my life. Thank you Lord that You chose me, thank you for you unconditional love to me, thank you for the grace that you have given me, and I praise you for all the wonderful things you are doing to me, In Jesus name Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment