Thursday, April 2, 2009

You are a Sovereign Lord


Isa 20:1 In the year that the commander in chief, who was sent by Sargon the king of Assyria, came to Ashdod and fought against it and captured it--
Isa 20:2 at that time the LORD spoke by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, "Go, and loose the sackcloth from your waist and take off your sandals from your feet," and he did so, walking naked and barefoot.
Isa 20:3 Then the LORD said, "As my servant Isaiah has walked naked and barefoot for three years as a sign and a portent against Egypt and Cush,
Isa 20:4 so shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptian captives and the Cushite exiles, both the young and the old, naked and barefoot, with buttocks uncovered, the nakedness of Egypt.
Isa 20:5 Then they shall be dismayed and ashamed because of Cush their hope and of Egypt their boast.
Isa 20:6 And the inhabitants of this coastland will say in that day, 'Behold, this is what has happened to those in whom we hoped and to whom we fled for help to be delivered from the king of Assyria! And we, how shall we escape?'"

Father in Heaven, I humbly come before your throne this morning, worshipping. Praising and thanking you because of your grace and mercy. Father thank you for reminding me of the humbleness of your servant Isaiah to obey you. Oh Lord forgive me for being a proud person. Thank you for reminding me of being humble into your sight and imparting into my heart that you are a Sovereign God. Oh God, change my heart. Reveal to me Lord your specific plans for me in my life to serve you. Oh Jesus, thank you for dying on the cross to save me from my sins. I may not wear sacloth and walk barefoot but you know me help me to live a life pleasing to you, Oh Father, nothing can be hidden from you. You see even the deepest secrets of our heart. Examine my heart Lord, and change it if you see anything that is not pleasing to you. Help me to obey you everyday of my life all praises to You in Jesus name I pray, AMEN!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rod, i added you already to my directory... God bless you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elyong! You have a wonderful site. God bless you too.

    ReplyDelete