Friday, April 3, 2009

A new body


Isa 25:1 O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you; I will praise your name, for you have done wonderful things, plans formed of old, faithful and sure.
Isa 25:2 For you have made the city a heap, the fortified city a ruin; the foreigners' palace is a city no more; it will never be rebuilt.
Isa 25:3 Therefore strong peoples will glorify you; cities of ruthless nations will fear you.
Isa 25:4 For you have been a stronghold to the poor, a stronghold to the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat; for the breath of the ruthless is like a storm against a wall,
Isa 25:5 like heat in a dry place. You subdue the noise of the foreigners; as heat by the shade of a cloud, so the song of the ruthless is put down.
Isa 25:6 On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of rich food, a feast of well-aged wine, of rich food full of marrow, of aged wine well refined.
Isa 25:7 And he will swallow up on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations.
Isa 25:8 He will swallow up death forever; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth, for the LORD has spoken.
Isa 25:9 It will be said on that day, "Behold, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."
Isa 25:10 For the hand of the LORD will rest on this mountain, and Moab shall be trampled down in his place, as straw is trampled down in a dunghill.
Isa 25:11 And he will spread out his hands in the midst of it as a swimmer spreads his hands out to swim, but the LORD will lay low his pompous pride together with the skill of his hands.
Isa 25:12 And the high fortifications of his walls he will bring down, lay low, and cast to the ground, to the dust.

Oh Lord Almighty thank you for giving me this comfort of my salvation for that Day I hope for. You will wipe aways my tears and there will be no more sorrows in life. There will be no more death and I will live forever with you. You have been my fortress and my salvation and I wait on that day when you will give me a new body that would last forever. I praise you dear Lord, through your Son Jesus that I was cleansed and my sins were washed away by His blood. Oh Lord deliver me from evil this day that I may not put shame into Your Name and your Name be glorified. Father reveal yourself to the people I am praying for salvation that they may come to the saving knowledge of your Son Jesus and that they may also receive eternal life. Have mercy on them as you have mercy in me. Be gracious to them as you have been gracious to me, In Jesus Mighty Name , AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment