Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Am I faithful to you?

(S)Psa 145:1 A Song of Praise. Of David. I will extol you, my God and King, and bless your name forever and ever.
Psa 145:2 Every day I will bless you and praise your name forever and ever.
Psa 145:3 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable.
Psa 145:4 One generation shall commend your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts.
Psa 145:5 On the glorious splendor of your majesty, and on your wondrous works, I will meditate.
Psa 145:6 They shall speak of the might of your awesome deeds, and I will declare your greatness.
Psa 145:7 They shall pour forth the fame of your abundant goodness and shall sing aloud of your righteousness.
Psa 145:8 The LORD is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.
Psa 145:9 The LORD is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made.
Psa 145:10 All your works shall give thanks to you, O LORD, and all your saints shall bless you!
Psa 145:11 They shall speak of the glory of your kingdom and tell of your power,
Psa 145:12 to make known to the children of man your mighty deeds, and the glorious splendor of your kingdom.
Psa 145:13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures throughout all generations. (The LORD is faithful in all his words and kind in all his works.)
Psa 145:14 The LORD upholds all who are falling and raises up all who are bowed down.
Psa 145:15 The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food in due season.
Psa 145:16 You open your hand; you satisfy the desire of every living thing.
Psa 145:17 The LORD is righteous in all his ways and kind in all his works.
Psa 145:18 The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.
Psa 145:19 He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; he also hears their cry and saves them.
Psa 145:20 The LORD preserves all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy.
Psa 145:21 My mouth will speak the praise of the LORD, and let all flesh bless his holy name forever and ever.

(O)This chapter tells me of my security in the Lord. I do not see any reason why I should not praise God everyday because of His wonderful deeds (vs 1-14) . In v15, those who look, watch and expect from Him will never be hungry. In v20, I will be guarded, I will be attended and protected by the Lord. If God is for me who can be against me?

(A)My Lord is faithful and who can be more faithful than God. Am I faithful to Him? He gives me grace and mercy but am I extending it to others? Lord I praise you and thank you but am I obedient to you?

(P) Oh graciously Father, search me now and see inside my heart. Forgive me for my unfaithfulness. Lead me to righteousness and help me to become more and more like Christ everyday. Give me the grace to be faithful and obedient to you that I may always medidate into your words and apply it in my life. Lord I will put all my trust in you because there is no help in other than you alone. I will not find security and protection other than you alone my Lord and my Father in heaven. Thank you that you chose me to be your child, thank you that I have done nothing but because of my faith in Jesus, I was made righteous to you. Thank you that even if I am a sinner, I was made holy into your sight because I have Jesus in my heart. Oh Lord help me that I may always walk in your ways and help me live a life that would please you in Jesus name I pray, AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment